Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sunday in Japan!

The sun has risen, Christian music is pouring out of this MacBook and it is well with my soul.
Yesterday, as I shared the power of God's great love toward me, a sinner in need of His grace, one thing occurred to me: the body of Christ is the same everywhere. We are one in the Spirit!

As a small group of us gathered, they gave me the privilege of opening up the Word of God and also opening up my life so they could know me better. It was a sweet time of fellowship. we prayed for the outreach coming up in one week. The Lord was faithful to us, naturally.

I have pictures to post for you...so you can participate in this beautiful, though unusual experience with me. Yokohama is really sweet, like Toronto, only cleaner:-)
Spotted a Tigers' baseball cap, so I asked if they ( a young couple) were from Detroit and sure enough they are! She (Frannie) will be joining Aurora and I on an expedition this Monday morning. If I knew where that was, I would tell you.
I am off for a walk, Here it is 6:50AM Sunday, there (Motown) it is 4:50PM and Shannyn's Artist Spotlight is on, and my Compassion International Top 10 Countdown is about to begin!
By the way, heard Val last night on my show and it sounded sooooooo great!