Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Valentine Letter~Sweet!

Robin, here's my Valentine's letter. I don't know if she'll be listening on Thursday or not but I wanted to get it out there. It would be great to hear Steven Curtis Chapman's "I will be here" - I would love to sing this to her one day...Sweetheart, I wanted to try to capture in words how totally excited, enthralled, engaged, encouraged, exuberant I am knowing you and sharing this wonderful adventure of life with you for the rest of our days here on earth! I am SO looking forward to spending my days with you, sharing the victories and trials together, growing gracefully into one flesh, and fulfilling all God's plans and purposes for us and our family. I praise God for all the talents and gifts He's given you and how you are faithfully using them for His glory. I rejoice in your love for your family, for children, for music, and above all your unabashed love for Jesus! I want you to know that I'm praying for you (and won't stop!) that you'll be the woman of God He has called you to be and that He would protect you at all times.I don't know if I have met you or not, but I wait patiently for God to reveal His plan for us in His perfect time. I will be faithfully waiting for that time.