Thursday, November 19, 2009

So much stuff!

Hey, long time , no write. Sorry about that :-)
About the "Regime" (laughing) it needs to become more of my regime at 6:30PM nightly on WMUZ.
What a week this has been! Whew~~~I spoke in Canada on Friday evening, a Victorian Tea, kicking the Christmas speaking season off for me. I so love sharing the Gospel at this time of year, what a privilege. I met some women in Amherstburg that night who are never to be forgotten! My fave by far, the women who looked up at me when I asked if they wanted to surrender to Jesus...their faces, filled with hope, sprinkled with apprehension, bless them, Lord! Plus, favor at the border~thank you , Lord and thank you to those dear friends of mine who prayed!
Saturday was the quarterly breakfast for the prayer partner ministry at our church. I love my church so much! Thank you, Lord for Pastor Tim and Rhonda! Thank you for bringing me there when my heart and wings were broken. I am HEALED.
I gardened, cleaned and prepared (more) for my SS class: I Saw the Lord, based on the Anne Graham Lotz book.
Went to church, got super fed...worship, as always, amazing, SS class~I love my brothers and sisters.
LIFEgroup at night....super spiritually engaging weekend.
Work, 2ND Christmas speaking engagement...huge crowd. While I needed to talk over the din of a dinner, God still moved by His Spirit (He is great and greatly to be praised!) Got help from Randy, Kate and Danny that night...plus saw old friends (smile).
A Day of Compassion on Tuesday at WMUZ...a huge blessing as so many of our listeners responded so well to becoming sponsors....plus, I had the chance to become acquainted with the ministry of Compassion, as both Bob and Shannyn already had the opportunity.
Let's see....I will be closing (tomorrow) on a property I have had for 15 years in Canadian Lakes...saying goodbye is bittersweet. Really.
I sold a floor model radio to Tom and Theresa:-) and the plane reservations for Japan in January have just been made...and the week is not done yet?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough, enough. I need a movie, something sweet and hopeful, but I have to bake cookies for the closing and am having a dinner party on Saturday night.
Jesus, You are my ONE REASON to live (currently #1 on my Top 30 Countdown, by Chynna and Vaughn)!